Dear Coinsuper Users,
In order to provide users with high-quality experience, Coinsuper will now implement the ST (Special Treatment Area) rules. The ST (Special Treatment Area) rules refer to the delisting process of a token listed on the Coinsuper exchange. For tokens facing the risk of delisting, they will be included in the “Special Treatment” or “ST” category and subject to compulsory review within a certain period of time.
Coinsuper can designate the target token as a special treatment token and the token will be delisted in case of any of the following circumstances during the observation period:
1. The token listing applicant has engaged in or involved in any illegal activity in any jurisdiction.
2. Coinsuper cannot keep contact with the project party in any way during the specified period while cooperating with the project party.
3. In case of liquidation, bankruptcy or otherwise insolvency.
4. If Coinsuper believes that there is any risk that adversely affects Coinsuper (including but not limited to the discovery of inaccurate information, token technical issues, security issues), and the token listing applicant has not taken any immediate action or provided any solution.
5. The project or project team may be disbanded.
6. There are any acts that are deemed as malicious.
7. Any other situation that Coinsuper believes to be risky to users or platform.
Once designated as “special treatment” by Coinsuper, the token will be placed in the ST area as a delisting warning. During the observation period, the ST project will be closely observed and reviewed.
Before the end of the observation period, if the ST token still fails to meet the review requirements, Coinsuper will take the token off the platform. Accordingly, if the ST token meets the review requirements at the end of the observation period, the token will be removed out of the ST area.
During the observation period, if Coinsuper believes that the ST token team has not taken the necessary measures to remedy the negative situation, it may decide to delist the ST project. In addition, if Coinsuper believes that the situation is true, Coinsuper reserves the right to delist the ST project immediately without prior notice. Any trading and depositing of the token will be suspended after it is delisted by Coinsuper.