After communication with the token issuers and comprehensive analysis, Coinsuper will delist BBN and MIB;
- Closing of deposits: 2019/5/10 16:00 (GMT+8)
- Closing of trading: 2019/5/17 16:00 (GMT+8)
- Closing of token withdrawal: 2019/8/10 16:00 (GMT+8)
- For the sake of your assets, the holders of the aforesaid currencies are required to complete the token withdrawal or asset replacement before delisting so as to avoid unnecessary losses.
- The MIB is switching the primary network. All the MIB tokens in Coinsuper is based on the erc20 protocol. The MIB token holders are required to confirm whether the MIB of the counterparty’s exchange has completed the primary network switch before depositing MIB to other exchange addresses. Do not deposit MIB to the address other than erc20.
- MIB token holders can SWAP erc20-MIB to Mainnet MIB through a tool provided by MIB team. For details, please see the official MIB guidance by visiting https://medium.com/mib-coin/mib-token-swap-guide-english-19c08377497f
Thanks for your support to Coinsuper!
May 10, 2019