How to create an API Key?
After logging in, go to "Personal Center", select "API Management, and click "Create API Key".
Detailed graphic tutorial: How to create an API Key?
How many API Keys can I create for an account?
You can create up to 5 API keys per account.
Is there a limit to the number of orders for API order?
There is no limit on the total number of orders.
When using a single order interface, you can place one order each time. When using the batch order interface, you can place 100 orders each time.
When using a single order withdrawal interface, you can cancel one order each time; when using the batch order withdrawal interface, you can cancel 100 orders each time.
How long does the k-line interface get historical data?
The K-line can only get the most recent 300 data.
In different aggregation dimensions, the length of time to obtain data is different.
|Type||The time length of data|
|1day||Last 300 days of data|
|12hour||Last 150 days of data|
|6hour||Last 75 days of data|
|1hour||Last 300 hours of data|
|30min||Last 150 hours of data|
|15min||Last 75 hours of data|
|5min||Last 25 hours of data|
What is the limit of access to the API?
|Interface Grouping||Containing Interface||Rate Limiting Values|
|1. Market Data||Detailed Market Quote (10%) (/api/v1/market/depth)
Detailed Market Quote (1-50) (/api/v1/market/orderBook)
Real Time Price Quotes (/api/v1/market/kline)
Real-Time Transaction Quotes (/api/v1/market/tickers)
|2. Trade||Place a Buy Order (/api/v1/order/buy)
Place a Sell Order (/api/v1/order/sell)
Cancel Order (/api/v1/order/cancel)
Place orders in batch (/api/v1/order/batchPlace)
Batch Cancellation of Orders (/api/v1/order/batchCancel)
|3. View||Personal Asset Information (/api/v1/asset/userAssetInfo)
Return Order List (/api/v1/order/list)
Return Detailed Order List (/api/v1/order/details)
Return Order List(by clientOrderIdList) (/api/v1/order/clList)
Pending Order List (/api/v1/order/openList)
Query Personal Order History (/api/v1/order/history)
Query Personal Trade History (/api/v1/order/tradeHistory)
Supported Currency Pairs List (/api/v1/market/symbolList)
How can I only query the data for ask one and bid one?
Please call this API：POST /api/v1/market/orderBook，pass 1 for the num parameter
API reports the timeout error, what is the problem?
Please check the network, it is recommended to use Hong Kong Alibaba Cloud Server.
Network problems or suspected network problems:
1. REST interface timeout:
(1) Please confirm whether the API call is made according to the documentation. You can refer to the demo for debugging.
(2) Please confirm whether the domain name and port (https://api.coinsuper.info) corresponding to the REST interface of the telnet exchange can be changed to the alternate domain name (https://api.coinsuper.net).
(3) REST interface is not responding or has timed out: Please try to replace it with an alternate domain name.
(4) REST interface occasionally responds to timeout: If it is a query class interface, please try to narrow the scope of the query; in other cases, please use the API online support group for feedback or contact customer service directly.
How to contact us：
You can join the following API communication groups with a comment of API + your coinsuper account email:
|1||QQ group 472488338|
|2||Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HEgiSxBKVx6nwQ33otJ3Z|
2. Failed to subscribe to the websocket interface:
Please confirm whether the domain name and port corresponding to the websocket interface of the telnet can be exchanged.
|1||apimqtt.coinsuper.info||1883||false||mqtt server name and port|
Common status codes:
1. 2004 fail to check sign（Parameter signature exception）：
(1) If all the interfaces called are signed abnormally: your signature is incorrect. Please refer to the demo or carefully read the interface document signature method (the md5 method in the document is a generic md5 algorithm, which returns 32-bit lowercase md5; if you are also using this method, please confirm whether the signature of the original string is strict. Follow the rules in the API documentation)
(2) Only the order interface is abnormal: Please confirm whether the digital parameters such as price and quantity transmitted in the interface contain scientific counting method (such as: 1.23e-8). If yes, please transfer the parameter to the string and pass the parameter.
2. 2003 request is too frequently（ Request too frequent/limited ）：
The request exceeds the current limit. For the specific current limit value, please refer to API documentation
3. The interface does not exist:
(1) Please confirm whether the corresponding AccessKey has the right to access the interface;
(2) Please read the documentation carefully to confirm whether the exchange has the interface and whether the status of the interface has been discarded.
4. Other exception codes:
Please check out the Status Code Table
Is there a market maker project?
Yes, please click here to check out. Send the application email to firstname.lastname@example.org