For asset security, please refer to the following instructions:
- The password is preferably set to be complex and unique;
- The password should not be the same as the mailbox verification code;
- Password suggestions include uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols. W@ng32#4ef or iehie8#We12 or Uith!3Le4.Oa are recommended password formats.
- Password suggestions are not obvious, and it is best not to include your name, email name, your birthday, mobile phone and other information that is easily obtained by others. For example: Zhangsan123, Coinsuper123, qwerty111, Abc123, etc. are not recommended;
- You can also increase the security of your account by periodically changing your password (changing it every three months). The password you change each time is preferably completely different.
Enable secondary verification
Enable secondary verification (Google authentication or mobile verification), click here to view the settings and usage of Google Authenticator.
Pay attention to phishing
- Be sure to confirm that the link is the official Coinsuper website before logging in to your Coinsuper account.
- Beware of fake emails sent by Coinsuper, try not to click on the links or attachments in the emails;
- Do not disclose your account and password to anyone;
- Do not call any phone that claims to be Coinsuper customer service;
- Do not transfer currency to anyone who claims to be an Coinsuper employee;
- Do not disclose your email verification code, SMS verification code, Google verification code to anyone.
Please refer to the more security guidelines described in the links below:
1. How to prevent phishing attacks
2. Antivirus and Trojan Guide